4.09.2011

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Work's been a bit crazy lately, and we're working on getting the house, hence the delay in posting.  Don't worry, though, I'm still alive and well.

Unfortunately, my brain's been a bit fried, so coming up with blog content has been tough.
Me lately.

Anyway, I thought I might just do some updates from other posts here, so ya'll don't give up on me.  The plan for conquering Antarctica is still a go, just as soon as we've amassed enough troops.  I'm thinking early spring will be a good time, as the scientists will be running with skeleton crews from the winter and will have been beaten down by all the weather.  Shall we plan for August?

The car's voice controls are still weird, although I've realized part of my problem is that you have to say the album title exactly as it is in your ipod.  So, if I want to enjoy Dr. Horrible, I have to request, "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog the Motion Picture Soundtrack."  Silly car.  The hubby borrowed it for a road trip and said it was like playing Zork.  No sign of grues, yet, though.  Must be hiding in the trunk with the spare tire.

The succubus book was disappointing.  Apparently, vampires are also fallen angels and if you have sex with one and then have sex with a not evil fallen angel it turns you into a succubus.

The ponies have multiplied.  I don't know how, they're all girls.  Although, I found it amusing that a set got put aside for me by my coworkers.

I have finished The Incredible Hulk.  The ending was a bit of a downer, but at least Banner was finally free of his curse.  Quantum Leap is up next, although it will have to go slower due to cost constraints.  Maybe I can stream it on Netflix.  Scott Bakula is so awesome.  Maybe that will be my next post: "Actors I think are hot."

I was unable to finish My Little Ponies, S1.  It went back to work, where it sold as my staff pick.

UConn beat UK, which resulted in much moping all around.  I laughed.  A lot.

So until next time, when I will hopefully have more going on in my brain, enjoy your catnip and gooshy foods!

Linda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment