5.29.2011

Not Dead Yet! (Just short on internets)

Howdy all!  Just had it pointed out to me by the Darling Husband that it'd been a while since I last posted and I was all, "Oh crap, now the invisible cats are going to be shredding the drapes and pooping all over the place because I haven't fed them or changed their litter box in forever!"

Unfortunately, life is happening right now, so I have precious little to report.  I'm still injured (but improving!), so much of my spare time is spent doing physical therapy exercises or huddling with a heat pad.  We're also still in the process of moving (there will be pics!) and we don't have internet at the house yet, so I have to return to our crappy apartment to access the tubes.

There are no chairs at the apartment.  I think you can see the problem there.

Still, I do want all four of my loyal, loyal invisible cats to know that there will be more lols, more art, and I haven't forgotten the plan regarding Antarctica.

And on that note, I'm signing off.  My knees are getting sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment