12.12.2011

The Apathetic Cat Fetish

So, I usually check the stats on my blog whenever I do a post.  I like to see if people are actually reading my stuff, and it's always interesting to see the search terms that lead people here.

Or disturbing.  Sometimes it's disturbing.

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd share what's been getting people here (other than my facebook links).

For the week:

sock fetish   
chemistry background   
fye cosplay

For the month:
black bible sex cosplay   
and i am the last   
cat don't want to know   
ears plugged anime   
hi. i don't care.   
i don't work here   
punching holes in dapped domes   
sock fetish
chemistry background   
fuck me ia m doctor

And for all time:
i dont care, i am the cat   
black bible sex cosplay   
fuzzy toe socks   
i care cat   
and i am the last   
cat don't want to know   
don't ever question me   
dont know dont care   
ears plugged anime   
hi. i don't care.

I think my favorite is the last one for the month.  "fuck me i am doctor." (I'm assuming a typo there.)  What exactly were they looking for?

As for the rest, it give the impression that my blog is about cats, apathy, and fetishes.  And here I was shooting for ponies and dreams.

So it's now the Apathetic Cat Fetish blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment