3.19.2011

Puttering Part VI

Not a lot's been going on in the studio of late.  There will actually be a new studio space soon, so I'm reluctant to start anything of significance, since I'll have to move it.  But I have made a new pair of earrings, and I thought I'd share the space I'm currently working in, so you can ooh and aah more when I have pics of the new studio. 


BEHOLD!  Pi!

Every year, I mean to make earrings for Pi Day (3-14, for the oblivious) and every year I run out of time.  Except this year.  I finally got them made, just in time to wear to work.  I think I might add to them every year until they're at their most awesome.  


Anyway, the current space is pretty small.  We've nicknamed it the cupboard over the stairs, since, well, that's what it is.  Still, it's kinda cozy and at least most everything is in reach.


Here's what's along the left wall.  It's a pretty sizable closet, but not big enough for me to be able to get a full photo.  There's a small hanging shelf on the wall on the other side.

 
The loom doesn't fit in there, so it's just kind of in the middle of the apartment.  I've taken over the dining room table for a sewing table and place to put yarn and stuff.

Anyway, like I said, not a lot going on, so you may be getting some extra random posts until everything gets moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment